Passive Income MD, physician and creator of PassiveIncomeMD.com, joined me to talk about the many opportunities to create passive income to help you reach an early retirement.
We discuss crowdfunding, real estate investing and different ways you can use a medical degree to earn extra income.
You can even start while in residency, by creating blogs, writing books or participating in peer-to-peer lending.
He shares his own story on how he got started and what he has learned from his first real estate investment. He currently works 20% less clinical hours than a year ago because of his passive income, and he posts his income report every quarter on his website so people can follow the journey.
He also gives advice on how to manage a busy schedule while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
We all want to enjoy life, and passive income is one way you can start a gradual retirement now while cutting back on clinical hours.
What you will learn in this episode:
- The different sources of passive income
- How to use your medical degree to earn passive income
- Crowdfunding and how to get started
- What to consider when looking at investment opportunities
- How crowdfunding platforms get paid and what fees are involved
- Tips on how to select your first real estate investment
- Where you can start if you have zero passive income
- When you should look at selling a property to move up in scale