You’ve made it to the Financial Residency starting line.
Being here means you possess one important characteristic that is hard to find in most people—the willingness to learn how to become more confident with your finances!
We all know that managing the numbers can be a challenging process.
Honestly, it can be quite the downer when you don’t know what to do, especially in a high-income profession.
With 62 percent of Americans reporting that money tops their list of stressors, you know there’s a problem. That problem shouldn’t be yours to solve alone.
Let Us Show You The Way
Depending on where you are in your medical training journey, let’s get you up to speed with some of our favorite resources!
For Medical Students, Residents, and Fellows
Check these out!
Not everyone should refinance their student debt, but if you already know that you should, you need to check your rates at Credible. They are an industry leader in providing quotes for best rates on federal and private student debt. After analyzing tens of millions of dollars in student loan debt for clients, I have known Credible to be the best when it comes to comparing the best rates as well as customer service. So if you’re looking for the best place to compare options in 2 minutes with no credit check, I recommend Credible.
You’re sure to enjoy these!
Jumpstart Your Journey! Let’s break it down.
Here’s a list of 5 things you need to do to get started:
1) Join the Financial Residency Community on Facebook.
- While you may toss and turn thinking about your financial hurdles, we have the community to back you, support you, and bring you real information. We want you to be a part of it.
- Join 800+ community members who are eager to help and learn from you!
2) Ask a question.
- What is the one most pressing question you have about your financial situation?
- Who cares if you don’t know exactly how to ask it. What matters is that you do!
- Besides commenting in the FB group, leave a voicemail for Ryan Inman! Every month, he features select questions in a podcast series called Curbside Consult.
- Get your question answered. Ask it.
3) Read the Financial Residency blog.
- The more we learn the more we get to keep what we earn. We post blogs regularly, so be sure to watch out for new content. The best way to keep up is to…(#4)
4) Subscribe to our email list!
- We get it. You don’t want to be spammed and you won’t be with Financial Residency. We only share content with you that we know you will learn from.
5) Rate our show and share with a friend.
- You’re here for a reason and we constantly wonder how we got so lucky. If you like our show, be sure to rate Financial Residency on iTunes!
- If our content brings you value, it would mean the world to have you share us with your physician spouse or friend!
Are You Ready?
Do more than wait for the perfect time to take your financial confidence to the next level! Join us. The Financial Residency Community is waiting for you.